Yard Signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by newbie35, Sep 30, 2007.

1. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

Where do you guys get your yard signs? We are looking for 18x24 plastic outdoor signs. Who has the best deals?

2. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

Local shop. Never really looked anywere else.

3. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Not to jack the thread or anything but are yard signs worth it I thought about getting some because the guy who made my truck magnets suggested making some for me?

5. McKeeLand

depends on the work you do. we are primary a hardscape and landscape install company. a lot of our work comes from people seeing our work in neighbor hoods and calling the signs we leave behind when we are done. so yes for use they are invaluable, especially at $4 each.

6. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

thanks for the reply's but we are looking at around 1500 signs. I have found stuff at low as 1.20 per sign 18x24 so I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that does good work that is around that price or better as each penny adds up due to volume. They will be used during the holiday season. Thanks

7. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Jason whats up?? I've been asking for this address for weeks, thats it no SOUP FOR YOU!!

8. McKeeLand

Is that one sided or two. That is a pretty good price. i think the company i used would be a little more than that.

Hey Dave, well now you have it. You just have to come on lawnsite more. :laugh:

9. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

one side. :dizzy:

10. sancho_man_orlando

sancho_man_orlando LawnSite Member

look into supercheapsigns.com