Yard signs

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Newguy25, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

Anyone know of a good place to get these with a good price?? I had some done in the fall with a good response for fall cleanups. had them done at fastsigns but they are over priced. Thanks:usflag:

2. Troopers64

Troopers64 LawnSite Member

3. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Im not sure if he will ship but i get one sided yards signs for $2 a piece no minumum. Depending on the weather they usually last 3 weeks if they make it that long but for $2 you cant beat it

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I got mine at vistaprint.

5. turfbuilder

turfbuilder LawnSite Senior Member
    from WI

6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

7. vinny69

vinny69 LawnSite Member

I buy the 4x8 sheets of templast and cut to any size you want and make your own.sure they don't look totally profesional but they still get me LOTS of work and they only cost about 50 cents if that per sign.in my city its a big game because other lawn co. and the city workers take them down and put theres up.some signs are not even up for a day and then they are gone.you know how it is there is only a small window of time to get the costomers so i send two guys out twice a week in the eves.to put more and more signs out in my targeted areas.Signs are the best way to target certin areas.

8. turfbuilder

turfbuilder LawnSite Senior Member
    from WI

What do you letter the sign with paint or marker?

9. grasschopperofchicago

grasschopperofchicago LawnSite Member

If anyone is interested in lawn care signs contact me, I can make them complete with one or two sides using vinyl graphics and corrugated weather proof faces, I would prefer minimum orders of 10, shipping would be pretty reasonable as well, they include "H" metal ground stakes. I stock 18x24 signs at all times. I am $6.50 double sided, $4.75 single-plus shipping --- turn-around in 2-3 days...keep in mind this includes metal stakes as well, compare to the supercheapsigns pricing!--for $4.95 single sided and nearly $10 for double sided! plus a $1.00 for the stakes!---this is for your basic sign, no logos, more for advertising at the entry of subdivisions, professional quality

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  10. vinny69

vinny69 LawnSite Member

My wife writes them with a jumbo jiffy marker and her printing is so good that it looks like they were professionally printed