1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

yard signs

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by TimNNJ, Sep 29, 2011.

1. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Hey what do you guys put on your yard signs..I figured Christmas lights installed..with phone number and a little jazzed up with graphics..

2. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

we get a 3 color print 12"x24" $2.99 each and $1.25 per stand all i want. we do fall clean up and weekly mowing just in our font
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 LawnSite Member

We just ordered 100, 3 color, double sided, 18" x 24" signs @ $4.15 ea. including the stakes (3.28 sign and .87 stake).

Based on the advice from previous posts by Dave and others, we kept it simple with Christmas Lights; Sales & Installation; Phone Number in big letters. We also added our logo. For a cheap sign, it looks really good.

It was very easy to design the sign and order on line. We used signsonthecheap.com, but there are many sites out there.

4. addictedtolandscaping

addictedtolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

They are the cheapest advertising you can get. Make sure you put them in the busy intersections, entrance to high end neighborhoods etc. I ended up with a few jobs last year as a result of the signs, ours will start going out next month, probably around the 15th or so.

5. Birchwood

Birchwood LawnSite Member

We got ours from super cheap signs 2 color, basic info for around $2.50 a piece, I think I ordered 25 stakes, and cut them in half, we only put out about 20 last year.

6. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Cool. I have te logo. Christmas lights installed with phone number. Two color. I love the yard signs best way to advertise. Where you can. Some towns dont allow them
    Posted via Mobile Device