1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

yard signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by growinandmowin, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Acute Cut,

WOW, thats sounds really good.

2. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Meadow? That Ford lettering seems awefully hard to read.

3. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry bout that, I didn't realize that the picture of the Ram didn't come out good. Also, I took the picture of the F-250 on a cloudy day so the lettering wasn't looking too great because of it being somewhat dark, and the camera giving me a bad picture didn't help matters a whole lot. I'll see what I can come up with in the meantime, but for right now here's another one of the Ford.....

P.S.
    The lettering was actually so bright it almost hurt your eyes. It looked good since I tow around a trailerload of John Deere mowers.

mvc-402s.jpg

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Here's the one I had made up. Double sided. From the above mentioned witness designs.

sign.jpg

5. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin' good.......

Your number didn't stand out to me a whole lot though, maybe the next batch of signs you might want to get your number in a different color or shaded, just a thought.

Chris

6. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I just go here:
    www.offdutyfireman.com
    not sure what exactly i got. If i understood picture posting even in the slightest then i might try and post one. Check out the site, make the decision for yourselves i guess. It was about 1/6th the price i could get around here. I know one guy that got 25 signs made for same price as my 250 signs. Good luck.

7. thapco4

thapco4 LawnSite Member

Check with Kinko's...they are advertising them for pretty cheap here. Also magnetic door signs are $65 a pair.

8. randy2625

randy2625 LawnSite Member

i paid 50 for my magnets.