1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

yard waste

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by maddogg578, Jul 6, 2010.

1. maddogg578

maddogg578 LawnSite Member

were can i dump my yard waste.
  2. TheGoat

TheGoat LawnSite Senior Member

at the......

3. toasted

toasted LawnSite Member

Pretty sure this is a troll....

If not, call your local transfer station and ask them what types of debris they will accept....
  4. BCLawns

BCLawns LawnSite Member

dump for $1000 Alex
  5. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

You need to look for a recycle place that deals with organic matter (wood, grass and sod) we have a couple of places out here that are pretty reasonable. The one I go to charges $15-bed height $30 cab height. Google it using you city, state and zip and see what you come up with, or Dex-online.

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a place here that takes yard waste for Free, they grind it up and make compost & soil amendments among other things... Its just a landscaping materials supply store, rocks, bark, dirt, soil, etc... Call around...
  7. jbt79

jbt79 LawnSite Member

I take mine to the county dump. Charge by weight. Usually $5 for the bed of my truck full, or my 6x12 trailer loaded down with leaves or brush. Sometimes more if I have alot of heavy stuff