Yay Yay Yay Yay I Got It !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, May 17, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Well I got my Turftracer XP with 52 inch deck, 17hp kawi, and striping kit. Im so excited, I cant wait to get it, and use it. I tried out the demo unit, and the ECS controls hydro will take a little getting used to compared to my t-bar belt drive. Its the opposit of my t-bar so I kept messing up, but give me one morning and I will be a pro. I didnt get a sulky, because I want to get used to it first, and they wanted $300 for it, im gonna look around for a better price. The dealer said every one likes the excaliber blades so Im gonna try them out and then if I want purchase gator blades for it. Now all I need is a good leaf catcher, Im looking at the accelerator brand, Im running a wright gobbler now, but always looking for something better. It will be ready tuesday, but I cant pick it up till wendsday, due to my scheldule. I will post pictures as soon as I get time.

2. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

congrats, i can't wait to get a hydro. i'll probaly wait though and get a stander. i have a gobbler i hate it! it's way to heavy even when empty.

3. barringtonbrothers

Yeah that thing weighs a friggen ton, but its built well and for what it cost I got my money worth.

4. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Congrats! Now go make some money!!

5. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Get the accelerator XL catcher. You wont regret it. Much lighter than the Gobbler.

6. matth

matth LawnSite Member

congratulations and good luck

7. barringtonbrothers

Well I got it! Im so used to my belt driven T-bar I looked like a ass the first time using the ECS controls. The thing is a tank, heavy as hell, compared to my 36inch. Im not quite sure about how Im gonna change the blades. I always push my 36 down, and put its front on my back steps, but the new one is way to heavy. Im using the excalibur blades, but I got the gators. if im not sure if Im gonna put them on yet. I may try running doubles.

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Enjoy!......................

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

where are the pics???

10. barringtonbrothers

havent had time sorry