1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Yazoo/Kees guys in here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KillaWhale, May 4, 2005.

1. KillaWhale

KillaWhale LawnSite Member

I have a 48" WB and need wheel drive belts and new blades. Well come to find out there is not d@#k out there for these mowers. I searched and did find anything to help me out. So guys, where do you get your parts besides at the dealers? Where do you get replacement aftermarket blades? I appreciate the help guys.
  2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Most good dealers are set up with Stens, Rotary, and Oregon. All three of these wholesalers have at least some Kees and Yazoo parts.
  3. holew

holew LawnSite Member

Hi, I just go to my dealer. My dealer prices are the same they would be at a fleet farm. I paid $9.00 a blade. That is cheap. Belts were not a bad price at all. I would get a price from your dealer.
  4. KillaWhale

I called my local dealer about the drive belts and he wants 80 bucks a belt. Is this normal price? Holew, Are you getting std. blades or aftermarket blades? Thanks guys

KERRTURF LawnSite Member

HAve you taken your old belts to an auto supply store like NAPA to see if they can get something to fit? Seems better than spending $80 per belt!
  6. KillaWhale

Did not think of that, but belt design is weird.|^^| It kinda looks like that. Two grooves on the bottom and flat on top, but I will try Napa or someone. Thanks