Yazoo Parts Help

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by madmax, Sep 8, 2007.

1. madmax

madmax LawnSite Member
    from 65721

I have a Yazoo and really like it. I have had it about three years and now I strarting to have little problems with it. When I bought it there were two company's that sold them, now there are none. I am having a hell of a time getting parts. The last time I ordered parts it took 3 months. I need a spindle assembly and can't find anyone sell parts.
    Thanks.

2. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

Have you tried the web site ?

http://www.yazookees.com/node1269.asp

ericg likes this.
  3. crawford_darrel

crawford_darrel LawnSite Member
    from NE Iowa

I ran a 76" Yazoo for many years when I was younger and have a few parts on the shelf still. If your interested send me your email and if I get a chance I could dig them out, that some pictures and make a list andmaybe you could have them on your self for awhile. Thanks!

4. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you ever find the Yazoo Kees parts you were looking for? I might be able to help. PM me with the Model and S/N. Are the spindles all you need?

Q

5. crawford_darrel

crawford_darrel LawnSite Member
    from NE Iowa

Hey Madmax!

Did you find parts? I have some spindles two different lengths. Let me know if you want me to check into it more.

6. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

To answer your question my local Yazoo dealer is Hirsch Feed And Farm Supply in West Plains Mo. Their phone number is 417-293-7058 ask for Greg or Randy...they keep a ton of parts in stock including spindles (which have a lifetime warranty..i hope u arent paying for them.) Where ya from max? from the zip code im gonna guess missouri.....anyway good luck with your mower.
    Matt