1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Yazzo/Kees? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TLSP, May 12, 2003.

1. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

Had the chance to demo a Yazoo/Kees this weekend. Good machine but I am also new the biz as well as the quality of comm. equipment. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 61" Yazoo/Kees ZTMax. I bought it in 1999 and it has been a good mower. Dealer support for the mower just doesn't cut it though, at least here. Getting a small part, has on occassion, taken a lot longer than it should have. The good thing is though, alot of parts are interchangeable with other mowers, so nothing ever kept the mower down in those four years. To date, the only major thing that has gone wrong with it just happened. The hydro cooler has a leak and it will need to be replaced. I am going to order the part today, so we will see if my attitude changes :)
  3. TLSP

TLSP LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I have a dealer close by who switching to this line and is going to have a full service shop available. Also he is getting a line with Scag as well. Going to demo that when he get it. I think it is next weekend.

Any again thanks,

Anyone else have any info good or bad?:rolleyes: