1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Yellow Area

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Lou Poco, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Lou Poco

Lou Poco LawnSite Member

Bob, I began using Lesco product late last year and have been very satisfied with the results. I switched from Scotts to Lesco and my lawn this year looks the best it ever has! My clients received the first application a couple of weeks ago and their lawns are responding nicely. The knowledge and customer service from the representatives in Southern Connecticut has been terrific. Now on to my situation. Last summer an area of my mothers lawn died and I reseeded the area with new loam and Scotts sunny area seed (prior to switching to Lesco). I applied starter fertilizer and the seed took beautifully. In October I applied Lesco brand winter fertilizer and the first week of April applied Dimension 0.15% 19-3-6 30%. The entire lawn looks beautiful except the area which I reseeded. This area is looking sparse and turning yellow. Any suggestions on how to treat this area and what could be causing the area to turn?