Yes, This Is Going To Be Great!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Gatewayuser, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Boy this is great there is this guy I know from another FD I'm voly but he is on a paid dept, and he told me to stop by today and he will take me to a bunch of his friends that own factories restaurants and other businesses to get me jobs. He said that there is such a need for a good lawn care company in this area and that I could own the place. This one guy got fired because he mowed the lawn so short you could see the dirt and a couple of weeks later the lawn died.hammer Some other guys g were doing drugs on the property and of course got fired too. So we will see how it goes, I have a ton of edu and I have certs too and landscaping so I'm sure it will be a relief to know that there is someone in their area that knows what they are doing. Wish me luck!
    gmc
    Just had to put that huge smile in there.

2. So you think there aren't any good lawn companies in Ciccinnati, yep thats a good one.

3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

JB1, where about in Southern IN you from?

4. Gatewayuser

I don't live in cinci I live 60 miles away from there, the place I am talking about is 10 miles from where I live. There are plenty of excellent landscapers in cinci just not in the area I'm talking about.

5. Gatewayuser

Wow he was right! He was in a meeting so I will meet him on Thursday. But I went to a apartment complex and they said they were getting ready to send out for bids for snow removal, mowing, edging and blowing, it looks like a $275-325 a cut job.