1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Yessirree I'm Bragging allright!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MJStrain, Aug 23, 2002.

1. MJStrain

MJStrain LawnSite Member

Yessirree I'm Bragging allright! Picked up a new management company that pays pretty good rates with 15 new properties. Yippee! The wife is gonna love me!:D
  2. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats, MJ !!!! Sounds like a good snag. I hope they will be good customers for you.
  3. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

congadulations, keep pluging away. tell your wife my wife says hang in there and trust you. Someday you will really make her proud. I don't know about the rest of you, but if my wife didn't stand behind me, I'm not sure I could have done it on my own.
  4. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, that's awesome! The thing I always think about when doing work at more than one property for the same company, though, is putting all my eggs in one basket. Stay diverse! Definitely a bonus to have support from my wife, too. :)
  5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Behind every good man is a great woman.....I think that is how it goes? Makes sense to me.....
  6. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Congratulations! :D

I wonder if I picked up 15 more accounts if that would make my wife love me...nah...I doubt it. ;)

7. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

i think we have the right idea. my wife however does NOT stand behind me, she stands right there beside me. somebody has got to keep me straight

congrats on the new account
  8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I'll have to ask my wife if she would like that because I have her mowing with me.

Congrats, I wish you the best.
  9. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I can assure you guys that you do not need a wife to make LCO work. It probably wouldn't hurt any thing, but not a requirment.

Good luck with the new customer.
  10. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Thats like fishing and catching 15 fish on one hook!!