1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Yet another flyer design lol - opinions needed...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by fiveoboy01, Mar 19, 2007.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Special thanks to Lawnsite member Wells for allowing me to use the original design here... I did modify it quite a bit and added some things but the original layout was his...

Opinions welcome - I'm happy with it I guess, it's a mile ahead of my flyers last year, which looked like they were designed by a 3-year old:laugh:

2. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

For some reason the bottom margain is cut off this thing, it doesn't print out that way...
  3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

i like it. simple, informative, straight to the point, easy to read.......looks good
  4. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

much, much better than the last one.
  5. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

NICE! your truck looks good aswell. I also like your logo. I have just sent all the info to have designers come up with one for me.
    I'll let you all see them and ask for your opinions when they start coming in.
  6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it and love the truck
  7. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Looks good, the only thing I was going to say was that it looked like the bottom margin was cut off but then you explained what happend.
  8. Ecoscape01

Ecoscape01 LawnSite Senior Member

Well's if you don't mind, I'm no where near either of you and I would love to play around with that a little. You could start charging for that thing man it really does look nice. If you wouldn't mind sharing again, pm me with the file attached. I've really been gettin my butt kicked tryin to develope a flyer and I keep running into formatting problems and I'm new to marketing and graphic design so I'de love to give that one a shot.
  9. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

i'll shoot it to you in an email. hope it works, had some problems trying to get it to Fiveoboy.
  10. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member