Yet another "I passed!"

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LindblomRJ, Mar 14, 2007.

1. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Took the Commercial Pesticide Applicator test February 26th. The License came today.:)

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

CONGRATS...Have a beer:drinkup:

3. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

This will be a BIG relief this season! CONGRATS!

4. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Yeah Congrats.

But I just got my books today... CRAP! lots to read. I got Pesticide core and Golf/Landscape... I thought it was going to be a couple of flyers or something I mean I thought this was a one day seminar but I chose homestudy and now I got and least 2 inches of paper... CRAP!

5. LindblomRJ

Thanks all. I am kinda chomping at the bit to get going. Yea there is a lot a to know. 103 questions open book test and 5 hours.

6. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm hoping my good news will come tomorrow or friday. I wish our test was open book. The test over our general manual-for any kind of pesticide applicatation, is 75 questions, and the turf was 100. Gotta have at least a 75 to pass. KS must be a lot tougher, cell phones aren't even allowed in the room-camera phones/texting I guess, and some places won't even let you have your manuals in the building. Congratulations on your accomplishment though.

7. LindblomRJ

Here they give you the book and the test at the start of the exam. Had to be able to search and find the answer without seeing the material first.

8. TurfSolutions45054

TurfSolutions45054 LawnSite Member

Congrats, can't wait to get mine

9. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

Any kind of time limit on taking the test with the book?

10. LindblomRJ

I think 8 hour time limit. No outside help (cheating) or anything like that. In a room all by myself books and papers all over the place.

Every two years you can either take a class or re-take the test to stay certified.