YETI coolers anybody use??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KnK, Apr 7, 2013.

1. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

By the time you buy a cooler, and then a safe to keep the cooler in, you're really talking about a big chunk of money! :laugh:
  2. Southern Lawn Care  LLC

Southern Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I see your point but also at the same time I don't buy a truck for "work" with the intentions of not scratching it. With that said I don't beat on my stuff and understand what you mean.
  3. KnK

KnK LawnSite Member

wanted a mid range cooler, the frigid rigids are twice the price of the yeti and those are out of my range, wont be tying up my cooler or buying a new truck to keep it ,or beating it up with shovels, dont really care if someone steals it , just want to know if it works, keeps ice for longer than a hot day or two
  4. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

dang man!!! i knew they cost alot but $400??? are you kidding me? for a cooler? :laugh:

i'll never buy one of those. i got my coleman 5 day cooler for $20.
  5. Landscraper1

Landscraper1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Southeastern Ma.

I have no problem spending money on a good tool or power equipment. That said, I would never spend that much money on a cooler.

Each crew has a trailer, with everything mounted on it. We have the blowers, trimmers, and mower gate locked. To spend that much, I would have to lock that cooler. No thanks, each trailer carries a 5gal Home Depot cooler. $20 is good enough.
  6. ClearViewGroup

ClearViewGroup LawnSite Member

I am an YETI dealer and would be willing to make some killer deals for anyone interested! PM me!
  7. KnK

KnK LawnSite Member

Hey , thanks for offering!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

wow its sad that this cooler has "dealers" :laugh:
  9. Southern Lawn Care  LLC

Southern Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

What's the difference in a specific dealer versus academy, bass pro shops, Walmart or any other place like these? They are each "dealers" per say for all them others coolers on the market.
  10. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw a Yeti in the woods many years ago, but unfortunately didn't have my camera, and it quietly faded into the thick forest.