yo , man lemme get 75 cent !!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by befnme, Aug 23, 2006.

1. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

so there i am in a descent complex of mostly elderly and disabled folks. when from around the corner comes this little 80 pound female crack head talkin like 100 mph muttering those words . i said right quick i aint got no money man and pulled only lint and a pen from my pocket . then she reaches for my b/p sprayer and says " well lemme get that ". i backed away and gave her a **** eatin grin and walked away . a few min later as we are finishing blowing off the walk way she comes right thru the midst of us from behind . grabbed her nappy azz head and starts yellin " hey i just got my hair did ,dont use then thangs around me ". i looked at my wife smirked and gunned it again . people like that realy get under my skin . for all i know she will file a police report stating that my blower loosened the crack from her hand and blew it away and now i owe her 10 bucks .:hammerhead:

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

LMAO thats good stuff right there!

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Crack heads are the same everywhere. Want to have some fun? Next time say, "Did somebody drop a rock?" And start looking around at the ground. She'll be there all day.

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

LOL thats a good one he he

wayne

5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Crack heads need their grass cut too man!!! Actually you could have employed her all day for 10 bucks.

6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

the second she grabbed my bp sprayer shed of been on the ground crying

7. subs1000w

subs1000w LawnSite Member

ha i know how you feel i made mistake of doing 2 lawns in a bad area of the city for a guy i know its his rental property and at one of the places ive been approched twice by the same type of "bum" the one time after mumbling for a minuite while i trimmed he left but the sencond time the guy followed me around for about 5min pionting at things to trim untill my trimmer head came withing about 1in from his hand as he pointed and he gave me a dirty look and left i swear i need to add somekind of "bum distraction fee" to the bill everytime this happened maybe when i do contracts ill add it to the fine print

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Locks and cable or the theif will be able.