1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

You gonna post as much come cuttin season?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bastalker, Feb 25, 2004.

1. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Everyone for the most part has alot of free time on thier hands durin the winter. Come cuttin season, how many of you guys are gonna be on here every day?

It kinda sucks, cause for a few months ya build a bond sort of speaking with alot of guys an gals on the boards. I do anyways. I dont have much else to do while hibernatin. Come spring, I just dont have the time anymore. I wind up losing touch with whats goin on. Lose touch with the people ya spent all winter long bonding with. Sure we can get on every once in awhile, post a pic or two, reply to a couple a threads on rainy days. For the most part I lose touch.. Come fall, an the cleanups are done, an yer in between snow storms, ya gotta start all over again.

Well heres to a great winter...:drinkup:

Heres to spring...:drinkup: payup

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I don't really know..I spend a few hrs a day online at any given season, so I don't think spring will interfere with posting here.As you can tell, I'm a night owl anyway, it's 2:42AM and I'm gonna go watch Futurama here in a minute, and maybe get a bowl of cereal as well.I only need 4 hrs of sleep, I'll get all the rest I need when I'm in the ground.........
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I check in here at least once a day. During cuttin season its at least twice.
    But then I like it here. :)
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I always slow down replying...I just don't have the time during the week once the season get's in high gear.
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I will be more active, once mowing starts, to busy playing with the race sled now.
  6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Come on SPRING!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!

7. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

That's a lot of snow!! We don't see that much in NW TN EVER!!! I won't be on here much myself come spring. Gonna be too busy to get on all the time. I've enjoied my first winter at lawnsite.

8. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i don't no if i made any friends yet but ill keep trying.;) :D
  9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Its funny you started this tread because I was thinking about this the last couple of days.I'm going to try to still come on I know it won't be as much once we start up again.

I'm hoping for a really good year this year I got 6 calls already and its still in the 30's here.
  10. Bond's Lawn Keepers

Bond's Lawn Keepers LawnSite Member

I will try to, but i am on this computer every night so i might just drop in. I feel for you guys up their in all of the snow. What do you do when the snow is that bad, stay inside or shovel snow.