You gotta get one!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LB Landscaping, Apr 21, 2004.

1. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Anyone out there who is thinking about getting a walkbehind blower???? If you do any kind of leaf jobs or parking lot cleaning get one, soon. Just picked up a Billy Goat 10 horse couple of weeks ago a holy crap she blows!!!! I put it off for a few years thinking they weren't worth the cash and I'm kicking myself for not getting one earlier. They are a little pricey but worth every penny, makes clean-ups a hell of alot easier, made my money back already!!!

2. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

Bro we are on our fourth walkbehind blower and we wouldn't think about not carryin one during the fall. We use the little wonder 10hp ground blower. Man the thing knocks the feet right out from under me sometimes. pushing leaves is so easy with it.

3. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Redmax 7001 will do the same thing ... we own a LW 8HP too.

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I've used the Little Wonder, it's a great machine but I have also heard good things about the RedMax

5. Luscious Lawns

Luscious Lawns LawnSite Member

Got a LW 10 hp.

Dont leave the shop during leaf season without one. Also use ocasionaly to clear large parking lots. Just can't use it around cars

6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I've heard nothing but good things about the Redmax but I doubt it blows as hard as a 10HP walkbehind!!!!

7. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Billy Goat 'QB1601SP' 5 speeds forward and one reverse -- First real use was last fall, it is one serious blower for LCO-s. I use the Echo PB-650 to clean leaves out from undersides of shrubs, beds and away from parameter obstructions (fences / walls) then the Goat takes over making piles or windrows where I can suck the junk up.

BobR

8. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Robert, again, how big is your company and where do you do work?

9. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nah, probably not quite as hard as the 10HP but I couldn't tell the diff between it and the 8HP.

10. GrassFearsMe

GrassFearsMe LawnSite Senior Member

Bro you cant even compare 1 redmax to a 10 hp little wonder push blower. It takes 3 7001's to equally the power and output of one 10 hp push blower.