You Guys Are All Nice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by guven, May 21, 2006.

1. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I have been visiting the site little over 3 weeks , I love it and learned a lot. All the people are very friendly and helpfull .You guys are very generous.I just want you let you know, I am really happy to find the web page and the nice people.
    Thanks for all of you.

2. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Oh just go hide under a rock you dirt bag low life!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry just kidding with ya. Welcome to the site:waving:

3. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I learned so much from here I don't feel the need to read books which what I was doing when I found this sight 5-6 weeks ago.

Except for the fertizer section, they are all a bunch of rednecks half wits.

4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

glad you like it. There is a ton of information archived on this site for you to use.

5. mch181

mch181 LawnSite Member

yea i love this site so much too
    ive learned alot
    although im 15 when im older i want to have a biz with my friends
    i am already lookin at equipment pricing (it makes me sick though!)

6. guven

guven LawnSite Member

Yes ,I do not need to read any more books or visit to book store trying to find info.I am doing better with it.I was not doing edging before this webpage.Now I start to edging with my string trimmer and I do really good job, yesterday one of my client walked out told me that previouse guy never did before what you did today and gave me 5 bucks extra.

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah there are some rednecks, I'm a little red myself but if you surf through the spam, you'll find a treasure trove of information.

Honestly, you don't need books, you just need the patience to do it this way.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It all depends on who you ask for the info. Now me for instance? They don't call me "the center of no information" for nothing...I work hard at it.

9. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well I am a little brownish red. I prefer to sit and bake. Especially from the knees down. I thought about putting a motorcycle seat on the Z so I could get a little leisure riding in while working. Will let you know!!

10. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Oy! And YOU WONDER WHY your not on the Welcome Committee any more?

PS::laugh: