You guys will have a day day with this picture!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassman177, Mar 1, 2011.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i just knew this would interest a bunch of you fellas.

the official mower brand of SEAWORLD IS...........................................

seaworld badboy mowers.jpg

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

although i think the brand looks a tiny bit hokey, it is a quality built machine no matter the cost as long as the deck performs well

3. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

maybe it's just me but to me a brand hardly means anything anymore since they all use the same engines, trannys, pumps and such...only differences are deck designs i guess and other minor things but a spoiler on the back of a mower is just cheesy lol...it's like it screams redneck mowing company haha...all it needs is some flames rofl

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't know SEAWORLD had much grass to mow...

5. SDelPrete

SDelPrete LawnSite Member

Maybe they work underwater and cut seaweed :hammerhead::laugh:

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Never heard of seaweed? Actually they have a few open picnic areas of grass. But like Disney they have a ton of tropical ornamentals and annuals to maintain.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

My lord, when will they give it a rest. :hammerhead: You dont have to be the official mower of everything. I bet badboy got a few free one day passes out of that one:laugh:

8. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks like they got a great deal of exposure to me. I am not sure how many people go through the gates at their three locations, but I am sure it is well worth the minimal cost to Bad Boy.

Heck, they even got exposure here.

9. StoneFaced

StoneFaced LawnSite Member

I think you hit the nail on the head, but I doubt they had to spend too much on their market study, when they were considering to whom they were selling. Last year one of my clients mowing service guys pulled up w/ bull balls hanging from the trucks receiver. I'm sure w/ the market the way it is, flames probably aren't too far off. Strobes, ground effects and night lighting kits wouldn't surprise me either. At the rates most are charging, more commercials will be done at night to help compensate for the short falls.

10. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Funny you mention the "nutz" hanging. A Tampa councilwoman tried to get them banned last year. Peoples' priorities are just plain screwed up these days.
    Posted via Mobile Device