YOU have to have it!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by J Hisch, Apr 11, 2007.

1. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Bought a Vortex spreader from lesco, for bed weed control applications and some growth regulator applications, man is this thing the CAT'S meow. For anyone who has large amounts of bed weed control you cannot go wrong with it. I generated 600 dollars of revenue in 3.5 hours and used only 100 lbs of product. No more waste and applying the product right where I wanted it. A FIVE STAR RATING

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

rest
    what does it look like
    I went to lesco site but could not find it there
    cost
    it seems to be pretty good for you, You peaked my intrest

3. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

4. (wi) Roots

(wi) Roots LawnSite Member
    from 9

Just got through reading an ad from LESCO mag. Guy in Florida uses one for granular nature of SePro's Cutless G plant growth regulator. I was just wondering about it, How much?

Nevermind, just booked mark thread above!

5. curtisg

curtisg LawnSite Member

I caught this thread and just wanted to comment. I am the product mgr at LESCO for equipment, and we have have seen excellent results with this item. The owner of the company (inventor) worked for us for years and worked as an operator -i.e. he knows the chemical and application. We have been selling various versions as non-stock items in Florida for years, and last year added the SPC as stocking. It has taken off - If you need any info or have questions please feel free to contact Vortex or myself

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

we need some pics

7. curtisg

curtisg LawnSite Member

This is the only one I have handy electronically. His web site has photos of all of the versions, but this one (SPC) and the TR are the prime units.

vortex spc.jpg

8. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

ok, how much?
    did a serch for vortex on your site, is it a product from b&g for $157 ?

9. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

1694.00 out the door, it includes the blower, looks like it will never wear out. The only thing I would change is to make the main blower tube smooth on the inside, but maybe the invetor tired this and it didnt work as well.

10. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

$1,694??? My little $20 Casaron spreaders are working just fine, thank you!