You know it's time to get out of the LCO Biz when...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, May 12, 2003.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

...you see this truck parked next door;

[​IMG]

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Jim,

I wish all my competitors were that company. It would mean that they would all crash repeatedly, and have some serious equipment security problems as well.

Now if it were named Macintosh Lawn Care, or Apple Lawn Maintenance then I would run. Because I would know they operate with the most efficiency and are a very stable operation.

:D

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Yah, that may be true. But it would also mean that everyone who owned a PC with MS based OS. MS software, MS Internet, etc. would HAVE to use Microsoft for their lawn care too otherwise it would all quit working!

PLUS - They'd all get $500 free for signing up. You can't beat that!

All of your current customers would be forced to switch.

4. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

Only those not familiar with MicroSoft would think this was cute...those familiar know that MicroSoft is a necessary evil...would you want people looking at you that way every time they saw you drive by?

This guy is hoping to take advantage of the ignorant who would actually think he's tied in with MS. Who the **** would want a software company spraying pesticides around thier families?

What the hell...tell me where this idiot is...I'm driving up to hit him in the head with a hammer...someone this stupid must be stopped before he starts to reproduce.

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Jim, That is hilarious! You are so right about having to use their service or everything else would stop working. I can just see Bill Gates running a 21" push mower.

Gravely_Man

6. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

One other thing...name is all over the truck...anyone see a number?

Obviously this guy never expects to grow to anything of size...if he did, he'd know that MS has zero tolerance for trademark infringment.

7. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

The picture is touched up---that is Jim's personal truck---don't get too upset;)

8. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Yep -- that's been photoshopped! Notice how the letters extend onto the rear fender flange -- but the shading doesn't change?

9. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I just saw a post with Jim's truck in it and it looked quite similar. Good heads up guys......but jim, it is funny. Bill Gates sure could use the extra cash

10. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Depends. What if you run Unix or Linux? :D :D :D