you know you want one of these!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I am going to try to downsize to a smaller truck. I work alone and 90 percent of my work is strickly mowing, I could probably manage with just a 6x12 trailer and a small mini truck. Looking to sell my truck to get a smaller less expensive pickup to save me money on the payments and maybe get a few mpg better to save me some on gas.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=221325

Thanks Ron

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Dang you just lost some money... that is why I don't buy new!

I love my isuzu... I would much much rather use drive an isuzu over any type of truck and trailer combo.

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Ive decided im going to find a 250 or 350 long bed. and put a flat bed on it with a ramp gate and sides. i think it will be much more economical.

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

not real sure why i just hijacked this thread...sorry Ron!

5. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan, it was a good idea to follow dariceks (I mean supercuts) lead and change your name. I keep telling everyone you dont know who is reading this and then you cant say anything on here that you wouldnt say to a customers face. We all know thats not fun.

6. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Yeh very true! Im glad i did it. I know i can get testy at the not so intelligant people on here, so its probably for the best!

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Oh I like those Isuzu's, it's the price tag that scares me.

8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

im not going to lie, id love to have it. i dont think my wife shares my views though. who is this TLL350 guy, man he looks familiar

9. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Went and looked at some new pick ups yesterday, Dam this Isuzu is a bargin! Regular cab plain jane 1500 sized pick ups are going for up to 30 grand....

10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I bought a brand new 07 GMC 2500hd Classic, 6 liter gas for 19500, listed for 27k. Chrome wheels, chrome grill, cd player, tow package and a bunch of other stuff. Look around. Tony
    Besides, you ARE writing this stuff off aren't you?