Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .
Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by snomaha, Nov 14, 2008.
1. You need a bigger dumpster at the shop.
2. You spend more time dealing with staff than customers.
3. You wear a tucked-in polo shirt to work everyday. And it never gets dirty.
4. You cant count employees on one hand anymore.
When hair starts turning grey or falling out.
6.You know the phone numbers of your attorney, banker and CPA by heart.
Your arm cramps up from signing payroll checks.
7. When it takes too long to enter your checks in the computer and you would rather go to bed.
8. When you dread billing each month because it takes forever when you used to enjoy it because that meant you would get payed soon.
Those are all great and so true .........