1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

You know you're a landscaper when.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sodgod, May 19, 2005.

1. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Man I thought I was the only one who did that. I feel normal now. :D
  2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

You know your a landscaper when your on vacation in the Bahamas and your still thinking about what pattern of stripes your going to put in your client's yard the next day. :)
  3. Holistic Landscapes

Holistic Landscapes LawnSite Member

You start growing grass in those hard to reach areas..... :waving:
  4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

You know your a landscaper when,you install the grass that you all cut.And in doing so help others to make a living.
  5. sodgod

sodgod LawnSite Member

You know you're a landscaper when you take off your shirt and it still looks like your wearing a white t-shirt. Gotta love those tan lines lol
    .....ur a landscaper when no matter where you go or where your driving...u always seem to see someone you know, have done work for, or does landscape work. I can't go anywhere anymore lol
  6. Kate Butler

Kate Butler LawnSite Senior Member

-the tops of your fingers are white and the rest of your hands are tan. (tops of your fingers are griping the handles of the mowers and facing down....no sun)

Are you sure that's not white finger disorder from vibration?? :D
  7. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Something will help that! Have you guys hear of OXY-CLEAN? Try it with dish soap and an old tooth brush! Works great! Just let it soak first. :waving:
  8. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

PS: You come home late at night, fall asleep on the couch or bed still in your work uniform and waking up feeling like you had a hang over due to the heat the previous day! This happend to me.
  9. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

When you come home and finely take a shower only to discover the bottom of the floor is now green.

No matter how many q-tips you use, dirt always still comes out of your ears.
  10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

You hit it there Brian...sometimes have used as many as 6.