"You mean, what DIDN'T I hit this week?"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HighGrass, Jun 25, 2005.

1. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

You ever have one of those weeks? So Sunday I prepped all of my equipment ready to start the week.
    First lawn...Customer was nice enough to hide the cord to his mosquito magnet in the grass so I professionally consumed that with the echo (Gulp). Broke the socket that it fits in on the unit...can't wait to hear about that one.

Second lawn. Was not paying attention and hit a 1" border pipe dead on. So much for the sharp blades I put on the day before.

8th Lawn. Peltors fell off my head going under some trees so I backed up to pick them up only to back OVER them. It was pretty cool to all the pieces spraying all over the lawn.

Friday's fun day. Second lawn of the day. One of my customers likes to use old door mats for mulch. Yea...that's right and she doesn't even live in a trailer. Anyway, I got to close to it and sucked the whole carpet in. 1hour later and a impact wrench finally I was able to unwind everything.

No, I'm not usually this ********. It was just a really crappy week.

Let the laughing begin.

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, at least you can laugh about it now...all I could hear in my head was the theme song from Benny Hill while I was reading. I hope next week is a little better. :D :D :D

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I was laughing 1/2 way through.

4. simsy71

simsy71 LawnSite Member

I did the same thing last week, damn mosquito magnet cord was hidden, got it with the trimmer. From what I am told you can only get a replacement cord from Mosq. Magnet. 75 bucks...... The customer was nice enough to realize they made a mistake and they did not make me pay for it.

5. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Look what I found when I was loading up. I think it's a bedspring. I couldn't get it off so I just left it for today.

DSC00376.jpg