1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

You mis-priced a job. What next?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by crawdad, Sep 21, 2006.

1. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Great post. You're pretty smart, for a girl. :drinkup:

2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Gee thank's and always have to run around here protecting your azz too!
    Hey I need to get paid for this huh?
    Well won't matter I was late getting back to this thread and everybody has abandoned it so my wonderful wisdom will be a waste of type anyway. That Splicer just pizzed me off when he told me all I was doing was flapping my jaws. How dare him!
    He best not let me catch him unawares in a thread.

3. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

READ THE THREAD and pay attention to what you wrote!!!:hammerhead:

Now why did you have to go and cut me like that...Damn man...that just hurts...:rolleyes:

And Sheflapper...when someone has something to offer to learn...I gladly learn...So far you just confirmed my prior post about you flappin yer yap just to hear your gums bump...and Crawdud confirms how intelligent he is by quoting not just part...but yes...your ENTIRE post...for the very next post!!!:rolleyes: :hammerhead:

4. crawdad

Something tells me that won't be difficult.
    Don't worry about the cable guy, no one over 16 takes him seriously.

That was a very well written post, but i just had to sneak in a sexist remark, because I know you have a sense of humor.

5. crawdad

I did that because I knew it would be on the next page, and some people here are easily confused. (I won't name any names, cable-guy, to avoid embarassing you)

6. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Cuts like a knife...:rolleyes: :laugh: :hammerhead:

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Gee your so nice to me. Yes, that kind of remark is not sexist to me anymore. I am much more offended by idiots who refuse to understand just how wonderful I am and acknowledge my greatness in this business. Course I have only been giving prices, estimates and bids for the past 16 years and doing all these landscaping jobs for all that time as well so you know, I am just flapping my mouth I really have no idea what I am talking about because I have boobs and a nice butt and blond hair. Yep just some ditzy chick, rattle brained and stupid as a rock ya know.

8. crawdad

Sounds good. I respect you for your mind. Wanna cyber?

9. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

looks like you'll be googling by yourself tonight.:laugh:

10. crawdad

That's OK. I can handle it.