You mow what we grow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chemlawn, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Chemlawn

Chemlawn Banned

LCOs think they are god's gift to grass. I find most are *not* worthy to cut a well fertilized, and manicured lawn.

Crabgrass
    Deadgrass
    Dallisgrass
    Chickweeds

Their solution to everything is to mow it down.

Losers.

2. Chemlawn

Chemlawn Banned

Inside every LCO is a Chemlawn employee just fighting to get out.

Don't fight it.

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Chemlawn picking a fight with LCOs. LOL. This is hillarious. It's like the taco bell dog marching into a pit bull arena and mouthing off.

I won't even bother to comment. I'll just point the poster of this thread to the other 1000 or so threads here that have already been made about how "great" ChemLawn is.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

LOL. BrownLawn does a lawn beside one of my customers, the guy applied a granular fertilizer (in mass quanities) and hit the road, didn't clean up anything. The sidewalk was covered with fertilizer, wonder what will happen if someone slips and falls on the fertilizer and gets hurt, hummmmm I do need a few extra bucks....:D

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Fighting to get out, hah.

I make more money off of those jokers than you'll ever know.

Obviously you have nothing to do with Chemlawn but it is a funny post. It sure is the dog days of winter.

6. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

Well at least we know their words and chemicals are worth the same.Nothing

7. gunputt

gunputt LawnSite Member

So far , the best part about starting my own lawn service, is that this year I will not have to look at Chemlawn trucks in my neighborhood. All their accounts belong to me now. :D

8. rodney

rodney LawnSite Member
    from sw,ohio

9. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Where's Chemlawn?? I feel as if we're a victim of a hit and run. It seems as if Chemlawn is another "one post wonder"!!!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER