You saw it here first!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, Apr 18, 2003.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Thats right folks, step up to the plate and be the first to see the new Frankenscagmark creation from BushHogBoy!!!

It's a 32" Toro floating deck walk behind with a 8hp B&S I/C engine, 5 speed Peerless transmission and manual steering (like a Troy Bilt or Sutech Stealth 33"). As you can see it cuts and stripes great. It has a full width deck roller on the floating deck to give a great cut and stripe. Single lever height adjust (the ugly tower and lever up front).

No that's not scalping in the foreground, it's still-dormant grass :mad:

apr18266.jpg

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

It even pulls a sulky on dry/level ground.

apr18268.jpg

3. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

It will primarily be used for getting through gates, on small lawns and as a backup for the Scag. Won't use the sulky on it much but it is nice to be able to. It tracks surprisingly straight on level ground or going straight up or down hills (not sideways).

apr18269.jpg

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

I will not be able to reply to questions until this evening... I have to go mow now :)

apr18270.jpg

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

You are quite creative! Please keep the creations coming and let us know how this holds up.

Gravely_Man

6. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Maybe you should make the castor wheels a little bit bigger? Say you were mowing a soft spot, those things would make some pretty deep ruts, unless there isn't much weight in the front?

7. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great job.

u r very creative; keep it up.

Isn't it kind of long for ur trailer?

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

If you would focus your time on making money and less on spending it buying projects, you probably would have the money to buy a new Lazer by now.;)

9. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Hoss I can see where you are coming from but this is a young man who is actually designing and fabricating working mowers and implements. Hope he thinks as lawn care as a side line until he gets that engineering degree and builds something to revolutionize the industry. Now that I have said all these nice things, Hey BHB I have a 15 year old daughter so stay out of my neighborhood:D

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have been thinking this for quite sometime now. After high school maybe you should stay out of the LCO business and go to college and get an engineer degree.

MATT