You should sign up (please)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Apr 28, 2004.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Jim @ TURF Magazine here.

Sean & Chuck & I have worked together for years “getting the word out” in the green industry … and Sean has graciously let me toss out a quick pitch to you.

Basically this: I want more readers to sign up for a free subscription to TURF.

Right now we have 69,000+ readers and I really want to get over the 70,000 mark this spring (which = this week).

Please … take a minute and sign up (below). It doesn’t cost you … same as lawnsite. We offer lots of good articles -- including quite a bit of lawnsite stuff … and field tests done by lawnsite members.

Thanks Sean … and thank you for subscribing … you can also use the TURF button on the first screen of lawnsite.
  2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for all the work you guys do for us. I'm getting TURF currently, but will spread the word for you around our area!
  3. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Hi Jim,
    Been enjoying my Turf magazine subscription.Keep up the good work!
  4. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Jim or Sean,
    idea........... Can we make a link or something to a page that we can print out and take to our dealers? Let our dealers get the word out for Turf as well. Maybe even little cards with how too's or something. Dont know, just thinking..........................ouch
  5. Nova

Nova LawnSite Member

You know, I would love to subscribe. But it looks as if you don't care to have any Canadian subscribers.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do with my Pro Magazine and Grounds Maintenance subscriptions.
  6. scott's turf

scott's turf LawnSite Senior Member
    from NH

I have been meening to subscribe so I just did it right now.

7. googleplex

googleplex LawnSite Member

8. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Okay ... I've made this offer before. Any Canadian members of lawnsite can subscribe for free to TURF.

The historic reason for not actively soliciting Canadians is just the postage and GST which we pay even if the subscription is free. So a handful is easy ... I just can't afford 20,000 ... hope you see what I mean.

Please -- just call 800-422-7147 or e-mail and Kathy will set you up. Thanks!
  9. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i'm already an avid reader/subscriber
  10. grassrootsinab

grassrootsinab LawnSite Member
    from up here

Hey Jim,

I've wanted to but you guys don't mail to Canada. I understand the economics of it but really for as many magazines as you'd send it can't be that much. PM me if you can offer the free subscription. Thx.