1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

You won't Believe this

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by StBalor, Mar 27, 2006.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

When i 1st joined this site i seen a post about crazy clients, or something like that. I posted how i was cutting a yard and this woman asked me to cut her grass, payed me and went to the store or something before i started on it. And how her husband came out and told me i might not want to cut his yard after he tells me something. Then he goes, I'm F***in crazy. and went into a long speech how he was a postal worker and use to threaten the president and the secret service had came and got him a few times.
    Well anyway, i get a call to come give an estimate, and guess who it is? yep, i recognized the lawn immediatly. I asked him if i cut his grass before and he says, i thought i recognized the name on the flyer, thats why i called you. I asked him if he use to work at the post office he said, Yes.
    I said i thought i remembered you, and we went on about his yard. Well i must be nuts, i am gonna cut it. He seemed very polite and not so nuts.
    MUST BE ON SOME GOOD MEDS NOW.

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

You are one brave fellow (or a glutton for punishment). Personally I would not touch his yard again.

3. xtremelawns

xtremelawns LawnSite Member

AHahah he was probably fooling around with you. I dont believe he would be as nuts as you say yet have a wife? inless she is nutz also. it was probably a good joke played on you. good luck anyway

4. Coreyb

Coreyb LawnSite Member

it's the calm before the storm - he's getting ready to snap. watch out!:dizzy:

5. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Carry A Piece!!!

6. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i think that any man that lives witha woman as i do must be a little nuts. your gonna mow a yard not go on a trip or move in with him. just do your mow blow and GO

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Just what I was thinking.:nono: I would say no thanks and move on!!!