You won't Believe this

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by StBalor, Mar 27, 2006.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

When i 1st joined this site i seen a post about crazy clients, or something like that. I posted how i was cutting a yard and this woman asked me to cut her grass, payed me and went to the store or something before i started on it. And how her husband came out and told me i might not want to cut his yard after he tells me something. Then he goes, I'm F***in crazy. and went into a long speech how he was a postal worker and use to threaten the president and the secret service had came and got him a few times.
    Well anyway, i get a call to come give an estimate, and guess who it is? yep, i recognized the lawn immediatly. I asked him if i cut his grass before and he says, i thought i recognized the name on the flyer, thats why i called you. I asked him if he use to work at the post office he said, Yes.
    I said i thought i remembered you, and we went on about his yard. Well i must be nuts, i am gonna cut it. He seemed very polite and not so nuts.
    MUST BE ON SOME GOOD MEDS NOW.

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

You are one brave fellow (or a glutton for punishment). Personally I would not touch his yard again.

3. xtremelawns

xtremelawns LawnSite Member

AHahah he was probably fooling around with you. I dont believe he would be as nuts as you say yet have a wife? inless she is nutz also. it was probably a good joke played on you. good luck anyway

4. Coreyb

Coreyb LawnSite Member

it's the calm before the storm - he's getting ready to snap. watch out!:dizzy:

5. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Carry A Piece!!!

6. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i think that any man that lives witha woman as i do must be a little nuts. your gonna mow a yard not go on a trip or move in with him. just do your mow blow and GO

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Just what I was thinking.:nono: I would say no thanks and move on!!!