Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. kyles landscape

kyles landscape LawnSite Senior Member

how many guys did you have also that it took 2.5 hrs?

2. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah their worth their weight in gold for how such a small part of the year that they are needed

3. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Where'd you go to High school?

I went to Moeller... I sold out 2 years ago when I started at UC... Currently live in north dayton and starting back up again.

4. Barrett Landscaping

I went to Walnut Hills High School right up the road from Xavier where I go to college now... I cant even imagine selling out and trying to start back up again from scratch.

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Clean-Up looks good man.

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I don't see massive in those pictures I see a very small job if you use a good mulching machine. Since this is wide open my 61" Turf Tiger with full mulch kit would make those amounts of leaves into dust.

7. Barrett Landscaping

kyle it was 2 guys doing it. hess, that pile of leaves was every bit of 3'tall, 8' wode and 50 yards long. there is no way that you would be able to mulch that down.

8. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

it's been rough but I choose a different route then realized I shouldn't have done it... I'll get back to where I was. Trying to buy rental property down in wyoming currently... so if all works out I'll be back down in that area most days revamping it, once i set up that cash flow then starting back up wont be to hard

9. Barrett Landscaping

yeah i understand. i just would never want to have to buy all the equipment that i have today ever again. i never realized how much crap i had until i moved into my new shop last december... and now its even worse lol

10. Barrett Landscaping

heres some more pics from cleaunps... still have to go back and trim all the bushes and weed.

DSCF6196[1].jpg

DSCF6197[1].jpg

DSCF6198[1].jpg

DSCF6199[1].jpg

DSCF6200[2].jpg

DSCF6201[1].jpg

DSCF6202[1].jpg