1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

i currently am renting it for peanuts haha... down the road and after college it may be something that i would consider to own if the price was right.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I hope to have a nice shop like that next summer. I kinda don't want to rent though.

3. Barrett Landscaping

well when your paying a fraction of the going rate of a building that size i cant really complain haha.... renting suits my needs for now at least until im done with school. for all i know i may need something 3x my current size when i get out.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Good point and thats good your getting a deal Thats a nice shop though

5. Barrett Landscaping

yeah i cant complain about it one bit haha it sure beats the 20x20 building and yard area i was working out of for the past 3 years

6. DIXIECONTRACTING

DIXIECONTRACTING LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Looks great but one question... You say you buy the best from the get go but you have two Fords in your shop so which is it HaHA. No I wish you all the best.

7. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

trying to run a company and attending college is a pain in the ass but its nice to know u have somthing to fall back on, all i can say is night classes suck! but they do allow u to work during the day........good luck n make some $$$$$$$$. n id rather be cumming than stokin. go dodge. haha

8. Barrett Landscaping

haha my fords have never let me down and always do everything i ask. i have regular day classes. i dont really see this as something to fall back on as something to pay for college at the moment and be a possible career afterwards. i want to get all of the issues of having a young company out of the way before it is my main stay.

9. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

i like your set up, very organized, good to see another guy our age out there gettin it

10. Barrett Landscaping

thanks guzzo. its sure been a long time coming.