Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

heres our 2012 company photo

DSCF6010.jpg

2. Barrett Landscaping

whoops lets try this again

DSCF6064.jpg

3. Barrett Landscaping

here are some pics of recent work

DSCF6048.jpg

DSCF6053.jpg

4. Barrett Landscaping

and some more

DSCF6049.jpg

DSCF6050.jpg

DSCF6054.jpg

DSCF6055.jpg

5. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics, your story is almost identical to mine. I'm 19 started at 15, I'm a freshman studying entrepreneurship as well. My business looks to be pretty similar to yours as well. How many accts? Love the company photo, that is exactly how I want to be set-up this year.

6. Barrett Landscaping

Yeah we just took the photo this afternoon. I have been taling about doing one for several years now and our old shop really didnt make it easy to do it. With the larger open yard space it was pretty easy to do in an hour or so. We mow around 70 accounts and service around three times that many for either year round service or spring and fall work.

7. slamjamrockinman

Haha yeah I hear ya I have been meaning to do it for a while too. We have about the same amount of accounts as well! Do you find it hard to manage school and work? This first semester in the fall was rough for me, you really have to manage your time well.

8. Barrett Landscaping

actually made the dean's list haha. i came from a good college prep high school and im pretty business geared already. well see how that works out this spring though.

9. slamjamrockinman

Congrats on the deans list that's impressive!! Working full time and going to school full time, that is a feat. Ya I went to a college prep school too, Im just stuck in gen. ed classes for now which I have NO interest in, (Philosophy, english, bs..) once I get in biz classes i'll be fine.

10. Barrett Landscaping

yeah i got to test out of alot of those with AP classes in high school