Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

that snow killed about a week and a half of work down here in southern ohio. Hope all is well

2. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah were going to finally get a chance to do some installs this week that were supposed to be done 2 weeks ago

3. Barrett Landscaping

Leaves are still keeping us busy

DSCF6564[2].jpg

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

That's crazy that you're still able to blow leaves! I'd be worried to drive my equipment on that paver driveway

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Thats funny I have a single cab 7.3 and that generation Tacoma too. Is it a 3.4 or a 2.7?

6. Barrett Landscaping

We had snow for awhile. Thankfully it melted so we can finish all of the work scheduled for this year. Why would you be worried about driving on it? Driveways are made to be driven on haha.

A.T.T- I've got 3 reg cab ford pickups, 2 of which are 7.3 diesels and I love them. The tacoma is the 2.7. It's a little less than what I'm used to driving given my other vehicles but it fills the position of being a fuel effecient vehicle that can transport odds and ends and be an overall good "boss man" truck haha.

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

8. Barrett Landscaping

any of our trucks are nowhere near enough to break pavers. the only time i would be concerned about that is if i had to have a tandem or quad axle come in to deliver materials

9. Barrett Landscaping

Today we planted this monster 25' red maple. The ball on it was around 5.5' and weighed in around 2500#. Thank god we had a bobcat t650 on site to help. This tree was one of the largest that the nursery we use sold this year.

DSCF6566[1].jpg

DSCF6571[2].jpg

DSCF6574[1].jpg

DSCF6575[1].jpg

DSCF6576[1].jpg

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice man this past year we did a 18 footer without a machine. Needless to say it was a bear but it is so much nicer to work with mature plants than little stuff it really makes an instinct impact...
    Posted via Mobile Device