Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah thats what we'd do unless we got a larger amount delivered. the mini doesn't tear up yards much as long as its not too wet and you plywood where you pivot.

2. Barrett Landscaping

Here's some pics from today. Installed a #65 Little Gem Magnolia first thing this morning and then did a tear out for a sod job and a few spring cleanups. Spring has been very good to us thus far. We are booked 2 months out. Soon I will be posting a pic of the newest addition to the fleet.....

DSCF6658[1].jpg

DSCF6659[1].jpg

DSCF6660[1].jpg

3. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

What you get?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Barrett Landscaping

I'm keeping it a secret for now haha. Lets just say I finally got some big iron to handle the work load that we have haha. Alldayrj you better not spill the beans lol

5. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

Nice. Looking foward to the pictures
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

The first thing that came to my head was a skid steer or a f650!! Can't wait to see it!! Hopefully next week?!?!

7. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I've got a pretty good idea what it is. :) I'll bet it's either black & yellow or red & white.

8. Barrett Landscaping

Haha Ill throw some pics up in the next week once it gets the finishing touches.

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

I'm probably just as pumped up as you are. Might have to road trip out and try it so i know what I'm getting into for mine
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Barrett Landscaping

Your more than welcome man. It's getting looked over by my mechanic tomorrow but I know it will check out. Just gotta be sure given the price tag. Timing couldn't be better with all of the larger tear outs, installs, and cleanups that I have scheduled right after this coming finals week.