Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

also w&w the trailer that i used with the jeep is a 5x10. i still have it and it still works great for misc stuff though im thinking about selling it and getting another 6x12 for mowing. are you a commuter or live on campus? im in husman. we should meet up sometime.

2. W&Wlawncare

W&Wlawncare LawnSite Member

Yeah unfortunately i chose to commute, kind of regretted doing that, but I'm at school MWF like all day (that way i have TR free for mowing, etc.) so im down to meet up, just let me know man. I actually might be interested in that 5x10 if your thinking about selling, hmu with some details if your gonna sell. How are you liking the entrepreneural studies?

3. Barrett Landscaping

im liking it alot so far. what are you studying? yeah id be up for selling it to you when i make my mind up in the next few weeks. whats your class schedule? maybe we could do lunch or something. what part of town do you commute from?

4. W&Wlawncare

Yeah lunch or something sounds cool. I'm over on the west side in Monfort Heights, like 10-15 mins. from school.
    And I'm undecided, leaning towards something in business or pre-med.
    MWF- i have classes from 9:30-1:20
    MW- i have stats from 5:30-6:45
    And my tuesdays and thursdays are completely free.
    Just let me know when it's convenient for you and I'm sure I could probably work it into my schedule

5. Barrett Landscaping

ive got a few quick jobs to do tomorrow but do you want to meet in the caf after class tomorrow? id love to meet up. just pm me your number and ill give you mine.

6. W&Wlawncare

I'm kinda busy tomorrow, but I agree I would love to meet up. Anytime next week would work. Im gonna PM you my number now

7. Barrett Landscaping

ok sounds good

8. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think the wall is going to last a long time, as long as the home owner knows that.

9. Barrett Landscaping

which one? the first one?

10. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

This one. That block never holds up very well, especially if you don't compact the subsrate and have cloth behind it. It just seems like on hills they never hold up, my .02