Young Entreperneur Landscaping LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Barrett Landscaping, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

i dont think there really is an issue since its all compacted and set back a bit. that and the wall is only 1.5' tall so its not necessarily a structural one.

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the customer going to have you do anything else on the hillside as far a vegitation? Grass or?

3. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

And btw I like little walls like that, quick in and out half day jobs bring in some good money!

4. Barrett Landscaping

yeah were coming back in the spring to plant and mulch it. yeah i love quick money makers like that. you should have seen what that hillside looked like before i got there! about 3' of weeds and a crappy landscape timber wall.

5. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Great looking photo! Did you buy all your equipment used? Do you not have a ztr yet?:clapping:

6. Barrett Landscaping

yes everyhting has been bought cash in hand. we had a ztr but decided to get a stander this year to try and be more flexible and shed some weight.

7. Barrett Landscaping

well its finally time for us to start gearing up for spring. post cards are set to go out at the end of the month. went to the mower dealer today and stocked up on oil, filters, and belts. dont realize how much that stuff adds up until you buy it for all of your mowers at once. oh well i guess its money well spent. looking into buying a mini skid for this season. ive only heard good things about them. any input?

8. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a boxer two years ago and it is the best thing I have ever bought. I take it with me on almost every job, Money well spent!

9. Barrett Landscaping

i hear ya. i have a buddy that has a vermeer that im seriously considering once we start up working alot.

10. DoyleBrosLawnCare

DoyleBrosLawnCare LawnSite Member

Barrett, nice looking photos!