1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Young guy tree job help

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by JakesLawnService, Jan 22, 2013.

1. millie86

millie86 LawnSite Member

@piney.I understand that. I wasn't trying to be smart or anything like that. I get that everyone has different prices that they charge. Maybe I'm wrong about the price.

2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Trees get a WHOLE LOT BIGGER after they're lying on the ground...heavier and more awkward, too.

3. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

that tree is tiny man. i'd say $50 max. probably take less than 15-30min to cut it down, cut it in half, cut the long branches off, and drag it to the curb.

4. Country Club Lawnscapes

Country Club Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

That tree is super tiny put that thang on the ground and make yourself a quick 80 to 125 bucks.

5. JakesLawnService

JakesLawnService LawnSite Member

well guys, I told her 75 and offered to go ahead throw it on my trailer and take it away for her. She said no thanks and that she would do it herself, I said okay thanks for the offer and told her to have a nice day.

Oh well you win some you loose some

6. JakesLawnService

JakesLawnService LawnSite Member

thank you to everyone who gave their input, even though I made no money I learned a few things after reading some of the information shared to me!

7. Country Club Lawnscapes

Country Club Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

Sounds like a tire kicker!!!!

8. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

My thoughts exactly