young kid mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Sep 1, 2003.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw a cool thing the other day. It was a kid about 10 11., ridng a lawn trac. pulling a wagon with a gas can ,push mower, and line trimmer. I wish i had a cam.
  2. mrbenfer

mrbenfer LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Your sick:eek:

3. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

No substitute for just getting out there and doing it. Hope the kid builds a love for the industry. That's kinda cool.
  4. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

We all started somewhere. Hope he was doing lawns and not riding off with someone's equipment!
  5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Next time ya see him ask if he can sub out some of your work for a candy bar and a snow cone.

Its good that a kid has the ambition. The only problem is that he has his school books in that wagon today. Its better than selling drugs.
  6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

God Bless the young fellow for his ambition and hard work.

Where do you think his friends were that day?....sitting in front of the tv in their pyjama''s playing video games, eating cocoa crispies and making clocolate milk in their mouths.:D
  7. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Was it bushhog boy.:D
  8. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

LOL! Poor BHB! I'm glad to see that he has the ability to take it all (well, most of it anyway) in stride:D

9. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup, It was BHB. He took a bike seat and made his eXmark TT into a rider:rolleyes:
  10. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

:D LMAO!! :D

Gotta give the kid credit. Earning money young. Guess it beats hanging out on the corner smoking butts. :cool: