your customers daughter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 7, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i was told a long time ago, "never poop where you eat." the other day while doing a clean up, i look up, and there in the window watching me, was a goddess. a perfect female...... shapely, long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and no mustache. she smiled, i waved. i think it was love at first sight. anyhow, got to talking to her dad, and it seems she's getting divorced, and moved back home. young, beautiful, and mad at her ex= a very interesting summer. would you?

2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure she wasn't attracted to you. She was probably trying to figure out if the mullet was making a comeback, or if you were just stuck in the 80s.

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

You might be the recepient of your own shovel bg if you go any further than a polite "hello" now and then or wave.

4. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Now that is interesting Bobby. I think she was smiling about all the strips of grass you missed while cutting. Either that or the fact there was wood in the way of common sense. If it were me and I was not married I say trim those bushes and collect your pay! :cool2:

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ha ha ha. WRONG! she was lookin at me like she hadn't eaten in a week, and i was a ham sandwich

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

bg failed to mention initially that his wife's maiden name is Bobbet too btw...lol

7. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

you never cease to amaze bobby...

8. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

No fishing from the "company pier". Nothing but problems!

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

ROFLMAO, thats a good one.

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

sometimes people get venerable at that time in their life. :)