1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Your employees and Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Mar 18, 2005.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I was just wondering... for those of you that have employees. Do you tell them about Lawnsite so they too can become members? Or do you think it's not a good idea to tell them because you don't want them getting easy access to a lot of information incase they get the idea to start up their own company?
  2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine are too busy changing girls to worry about a forum.I just say i was on a lawn forum and leave it at that...
  3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

My grand pappy used to say " what you don't know won't kill you"...lol...Like Cam's, mine are too busy playing Xbox live and planning what bars to hit on the weekend.. :D
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I only tell other LCO's Jodi. Frankly, my guys do not have to know my pricing and other business-sensitive information.
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

yup, I have to totally agree with Rod on this.
  6. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

me too. all they need to know is how to mow.
  7. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I tell them about lawnsite before I ask if is okay to post a picture of them here. I have shown them threads and their pictures and we end up just talking about the picture and thread..most have no intrest in computers, rather do what single young guys like to do, drink beer and chase after the ladies in their spare time.
  8. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

For the non management employees, NO. I have to go with Rod here.
  9. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

unless you have a spanish version, they understanding a thing...
  10. gunner27

gunner27 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Depends on what kind of employee you have. If they want to start there own buisness, I am sure they are aware of lawnsite.