Your Favoriot 21 inch mower

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by mowerdude777, Jun 14, 2009.

Best 21 inch mower

1. Lawn Boy

2. Toro

3. Exmark

4. John Deere

5. Snapper

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

I have the same mower....AND LOVE IT!
  2. Heintooga

Heintooga LawnSite Member

Lug three mowers around in a small pickup to do comparisons and enjoy the odd looks ya get when pulling up to mow. The Honda is quieter and the Nexite wheels with sealed bearings are great but thats where my tests ended for Honda. I'd have no probs with the Honda if I didn't have a Snapper with the Kawasaki.
  3. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Well I guess I should of listed honda as a option too. I personaly hate honda mowers

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

Has to be the Honda.....................
  5. NoWeeds

NoWeeds LawnSite Member

How are the Lawnboys, Insight Platinum series, with a Honda engine(GCV 160 ), are they any good ???
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

I personaly do not know, but I like my 1998 2 cycly lawn boy, I would get a used one if I were you
  7. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We use Honda push mowers and they work great. I have used lawn boy and they are very light and cut good also.
  8. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a HRR series last year. Already had it in for sputtering last fall. (Carb needed cleaned??) Its been going for a few months and is running like crap again. I spent $500. because Honda "is so great". I've never had so many probs with a regular B&S engine. Its truely despicable. And it is only for trim and smaller areas!:realmad:
  9. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Honda al the way here. But did have the drive cable snap today on the one on the truck and had to push one small yard !!! what a work out !! Honda all the way.
  10. ben b zee

ben b zee LawnSite Member

I like an old fourty year old lawn boy with no safety stuff on it that weighs about 12lbs. and have picked up several for free.