Your Machine Is IN...

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Rick13, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Rick13

Rick13 LawnSite Senior Member

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

I meant I can't find the boom you spoke of. I am also considering ordering the boom,manifold,pump,nozzles and parts from LT rich.
    Steve

3. Rick13

4. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

Well Rick now I can start my own thread "Your Machine is In" 'cause I took the plunge & am picking up my 30" Exmark this morning. Two things were stressing me out:1. Every time I pulled up to start on a large job I'd think how much easier the stand-on would make it. & 2. While trying to pull plugs from St. Augustine i'm thinking how my apology should go for only getting 1/4" plugs. One time I gave them a 50% discount. Shouldn't be an issue hereafter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the club. You WILL be happy with your purchase.:waving:

6. Rick13

You're be so glad that you did!!! Can't wait to hear how much you love aerating now!!!

I think this Fall I will try to set up a spreader/sprayer for my riding aerator. It might only be a 15 gallon sprayer....but it's a lot better than a backpack sprayer.

Or maybe Toro/ExMark might decide to make one???? Who knows????

7. xtreem3d

I got the JRCO electric spreader for mine. It works great. I have it fabed from steel right now but when things slow down I will re-make the mount out of stainless. Am probably going to use Turfco dual tanks and some LT Rich parts for the sprayer. I am also playing with the idea of swapping the small rear wheels to bigger wheels and tires . If i do that requires cutting off the fenders to allow clearance.
    Steve

8. Rick13

Steve,

Can you post a picture or two of your setup with the spreader mounted to the riding aerator???

Thxs,

Rick

9. xtreem3d

yes, i will tomorrow

10. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

I picked up my unit directly from the distribution center in Orlando Friday & only had 2 minutes yesterday to take it for a spin. I'm thinking there is something keeping the tines from pushing down into the ground. I thought I remembered someone suggesting there was a transport stopper that the dealer usually removes. I've looked as well as I can but don't know what to look for. Thanks for any insight.-