your n 8

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobby perez, Sep 11, 2003.

1. bobby perez

bobby perez LawnSite Member

Has this ever happened to you guys or girls? I was finishing a lawn late this evening and all of a sudden I had to pee. I started doing that crossed legged, butt out walk. It was a development type community, there was no big old oak tree to relieve myself.Also there was alot of kids playing in the area. I remember one time I had to go so bad that I went right in my pants .Not ashamed to admit it . It felt so good, it felt like a balloon was deflated in my YOU KNOW.After that I started trimming backwards with the trimmer. Ther is no greater relief than relieving yourself. Guess I can't hold my coffee.What do you guys or girls do, Im thinking of carrying one of the hospital urinal jugs, or, and, one of them oil changer pans JUST IN CASE.or run some sort of drain tube out the bottom of my leg.

2. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

I just try i go to the nearest gas station and relieve myself. I would never go on a clients lawn but i sure wish that i could.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

if their not home im goin @ the house

what they dont kno wont hurt em:D :cool: :eek:

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I have a nice collection of park and public bathrooms around town that I patronize. I'm never more than a few minutes away from a bathroom, thankfully.

:D

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Yet another reason to have an enclosed trailer...and a cup :D

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Pee'n in the bushes all over again.

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

No doubt :D

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Or just hold it. Or go before you leave in the morning and at lunch and at supper and when you get back. Can't you schedule such matters? No self control haha..... it may be bad for your body, but I just don't drink enough and that seems to help lol.... no I don't do it for that reason, I have no excuse.

9. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

You guys have it easy--you can just whip er out. But, I have to admit--I had to crouch behind some bushes before...got it down to a science now.

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the mental picture.:eek: