Your opinions on my logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by hortboy, Jan 5, 2004.

1. hortboy

hortboy LawnSite Member

I'm stepping up to the plate this year and retiring most of my magnetic door signs. I had a friend put a logo together for me and just wondered what you think? Please be brutally honest!!! As if I needed to ask!!!

logo_1_4.jpg

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Personally i like the one with the black background i think it stands out more and good luck with your final choice

3. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

What color is your truck!!!

4. hortboy

hortboy LawnSite Member

I run all black trucks, the reason for the different color backgrounds is so I can use the black background on my truck and use the white background on white pieces of paper ( flyers, invoices and business cards). I purposely had her use the two different color back grounds.

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Looks sharp, will really stand out on your truck.

6. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I think both are good choices for the uses that you are talking about:cool2:

7. indmowing

indmowing LawnSite Member

Funny, I find the one with the white background more appealing :) I personally like both of the logo's I think your friend has done a great job.

Neat, Smart & Professional. I could see the logo on your paper work looking great and as Rob said it will stand out quite well on your truck.

All the best

Ebony

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

they look very nice. The black one would look great on my black trailblazer.

9. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Looks sharp man! :cool:

10. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

I also like the white bground better too. I understand your needs for both. Looks good!