your response to this.......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Dec 2, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

" hi bob this is mrs jones, when you come to clean the leaves this week, don't come till saturday, after 10 am. i'm having someone come to clean the gutters and the roof, and they'll be about an hour. i told them to just blow everything out onto the lawn, this way, you can just pick up the stuff from the gutters and roof, when you do the leaf cleanup."

2. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

go early and blow everything from yard onto roof.

3. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

have you already given a price common sense should tell her this will cost more i know where your coming from this crap happens all the time,everyday.brian i dont think it would be cost effective to blow eveything on the roof you are not an ideas man thats for sure

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

im sure if it meant making a point, bobby doesnt care about cost effective.

now theres another idea.

5. garth1967

i stand corrected pardon me

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Charge accordingly is all Bg...done.

7. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

I would call her back tonite and let her know that this will likely increase your efferts and you will have to adjust the cost of this job accordingly. This way she has to decide #1 to have the gutter dude clean up after himself like he is supposed to do, or #2 pay you extra for your effort.
    Shes obviously tring to get a cheaper gutter cleaning at your expence

8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

bingo pj. it's a high roof, and big. there are branches, tons of leaves. the gutters are packed . i told her $100 to clean the roof and gutters. she got someone "who does this on the side" for $35. sick, these people make me sick!!!no problem, next years fert program will be one 30-0-0, 3 rounds of invisible weed + ferts, and one round of cat litter, all for......$400

9. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

charge extra...do the clean-up

10. garth1967

i think a hundred is cheap $35 is incredible the other stuff you were saying.well.... you should learn to relax more try yoga or ti chi or something