Your Shop Pictures

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by kreft, Dec 29, 2007.

1. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been looking at this whole forum, and not a single thread is about people shops, so I thought I would start one.

I would post the pictures, but it says that I can't post the pictures twice, but, but, no need to worry the pictures of my dinky shop are in the link below!

2. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Looks like your garage pic's :).....

3. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

That's not so bad; I have to share my "shop" with my wife. I built some shelves to try to store all her stuff but it has a way of creeping...

Y'all have a great looking setup and it's not an eyesore. Do you have an area behind the shop for washing down the equipment? In your other thread you said you do mostly maintenance; if you start getting that New Holland muddy more often you may want to build a pad out back to wash it off so you don't have to muddy up your drive...

4. kreft

thanks for the nice replies, I get what your saying sitesolutions, we have a drain about 18'' into the grass that we put in so all the water that comes down the driveway will have some where to go, and we usally wash the equipment their, and scrape up the mud later with a shovel.Yea I know what you mean with shareing it with the wife, we keep the JD4400 in the garage attached to the house, and Its right next to her car.

But anyways this is about everyones shops so come on and post some pics!

5. qps

from Indy

Lucky no zoning issues to deal with there....here....not so lucky..nice equipment and much more organized than me....I gotta work on that....

6. kreft

So how do you like that car lift QPS

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

This thread is worthless with out....................................(fill in the blank)

8. kreft

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. qps

from Indy

It's somthing we don't use often, but when we need it...its a life saver...and a back saver for us old folk:weightlifter:

10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I currently have a 40X40X14. I having been getting bids on a 40X80X14. They have not got any cheaper. Looks like about 60K, which does not include floor heat, insulation or electricity beyond subbing into building. This one is going to have divider in the center with a door and only half will be heated.