Your thoughts on Gravely XDZ266H

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jcp, May 14, 2008.

1. jcp

jcp LawnSite Member

The one with either the 30 hp Kohler or the 31 hp Kawasaki

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 260M XDZ with the 31hp Kawasaki ordered. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I also have a 252M XDZ and a 148M XDZ coming as well. I don't like hydraulic or electric lift decks.

I've never run Gravelys until now. I was impressed enough with my demo, I ordered these three.:)

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

4. mj'slawncare

mj'slawncare LawnSite Member

I Have To Gravely 25 Hp Kawasaki 60 Incht Ant The 17 Hp Kawasaki 34 Inch I Love Them Both. The 60 Has 500 Hours On It Done Nothing But Change The Oil And Blades. You Want The Kawasaki Engine It You Can Get It The Best Engine Made.

5. jcp

jcp LawnSite Member

What is the disadvantage to hydraulic lift decks?

6. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I don't like having to take a hand off the sticks to lift the deck while out in the turf. If I come across something while mowing that I need to lift the deck for, I like being able to just push with my foot and never have to stop.

7. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

I don't like having to take a hand off the sticks to lift the deck while out in the turf. If I come across something while mowing that I need to lift the deck for, I like being able to just push with my foot and never have to stop.

**ditto

8. badluck

badluck LawnSite Member

i really like the hydraulic as i have leg pain at times and probably not in a big of a hurry as you are

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Fine ZTR's but the 30 Kohler had issues when it came out, so I would suggest the Kaw.