1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts on MAHTS

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by NewHorizon's Land, Feb 18, 2007.

1. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

TO everyone: What were your thoughts on the MAHTS conference this year? This was my first time going to MAHTS and I thought it was amazing. Anyone else?
  2. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I couldnt make it, but I will be at Hardscape North America in a couple weeks in Nashville. Already got a room for 3 nights.

I would be curious as to how Mahts compares to Hardscape North America?
  3. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i thought it was very good, this was my second time. It gets better every year. it seemed that the weather had an effect on the attendance though. i look forward to next year.
  4. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

This was my first year going to MAHTS and I had a great time. I took all of the Cast landscape lighting classes. I am just getting into lighting and the classes were great. I also took several classes on marketing from Ronald Resnikoff. He is the president of the company that does all of EP Henry's marketing and advertising. If you ever get a chance to hear him speak, make sure you hear him. He was worth the price of the trip.

5. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I agree to lx665 Ron gave some good tips to marketing.